Ivan Katzer, Board Certified Master Arborist
For 50 years I have owned and managed a tree care service. For the past 25 years, I have also focused on consulting, for landscape architects, landscape contractors, developers, builders, municipalities, golf course managers, homeowners' associations, homeowners, insurance companies, commercial property owners or managers, and attorneys. Case Examples.
I am an ISA Board Certified Master Arborist, have completed hundreds of hours of continuing education, and read and study in my field constantly. Investigation and report writing are my strong suits, and I work hard to provide my clients with the best service possible. More information on Ivan Katzer.
- Tree Accidents Investigation
- Litigation Support — Expert Witness - Dispute Reso;ution
- Tree Appraisal and Valuation of Landscape Plants
- Loss to Eminent Domain Taking Assessment
- Building with Trees: Consulting Regarding Tree Protection during Construction
- Diagnosis of Tree and Landscape Problems
- Tree Inspections and Risk Assessment
I will be happy to discuss your case or landscape situation. Give me a call.