Ivan Katzer, Board Certified Master Arborist
For 50 years I have owned and managed a tree care service. For the past 25 years, I have also focused on consulting, for landscape architects — landscape contractors — developers — builders — municipalities — golf course managers — homeowners' associations — homeowners — insurance companies — commercial property owners or managers — attorneys. Case Examples.
I am an ISA Board Certified Master Arborist, have hundred of hours of continuing education, and read and study in my field constantly. Investigation and report writing are my strong suits, and I work hard to provide my clients with the best service possible. More information on Ivan Katzer.
- Tree Accidents Investigation
- Litigation Support — Expert Witness
- Tree Appraisal and Valuation of Landscape Plants
- Loss To Eminent Domain Taking
- Building With Trees: Tree Protection During Construction
- Diagnosis of Tree and Landscape Problems
- Insect and Disease Identification and Management
- Tree Inspections and Risk Assessment
- Tree Maintenance Programs
- Development of Contract Specifications — Needs Analysis
- Tree and Landscape Inventories — Site Maps
- Landscape Plan Review — Second Opinions
- Arboricultural Training, Seminars
I will be happy to discuss your case or landscape situation. Give me a call.